**Message From Your Second Generation President**

5:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

HEY GUYS!!

Some of you may know me as the girl who nearly destroyed your ears during the February 2016 H.O.P.E. meeting. To those out there who have almost lost their ears that day, I am extremely sorry >.<

My name is Courtney and I will be the next H.O.P.E. President for the 2016-2017 school year. With the help of my fellow executives, we plan to make the following school year an enjoyable one for everyone.

Our journey together will be starting NOW. We will soon be posting up summer events and EVERYONE is welcomed to come. My executives and I are looking forward to seeing all of you and creating future memories with one another.

UPDATES:
Towards the beginning of the new school year, we will be creating a new H.O.P.E. 2016 - 2017 Facebook page. We will also be updating our current club website bthshope.blogspot.com. Please look forward to these updates and changes!
 
LET US HAVE A GOOD YEAR FILLED WITH FUN, LAUGHS, QUIRKY-NESS AND AMAZING MEMORIES!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!

:) :) :) :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: