Alex's Lemonade Stand

12:03 AM Unknown 1 Comments

Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is an organization dedicated to finding a cure for all childhood cancers. They have been doing everything they can to help speed up the progress to finding these cures, as well as develop resources for childhood cancer heroes and their families as they battle the disease. 

In addition to funding cutting-edge research and making new treatments available to children with cancer, they are one of the only national charities that funds pediatric oncology nursing research and grants, which is a program designed to help improve the quality of life and care as children battle cancer. We are asking you guys to help raise money to help this organization reach its goal to hopefully one day find a cure for all childhood cancers. 


$50 will fund one hour of research. $400 will fund one day of research. $2000 will fund a week of research. $8,000 will pay for an entire month of research. Let's see how much we can raise together!
If you are interested in fundraising for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, you can pick up your very own Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s Donation Box at room 7C1. The boxes will be on Ms. Yvette’s desk (the desk to your right hand side as you walk into the room).
Make sure to write your name and OSIS # on the box. You can earn up to a maximum of 20 points by raising $10.

You can pick up the donation box starting tomorrow, Monday, April 18th. We will collect the donations on Wednesday, April 20th and Thursday, April 21st. On Wednesday, we will be outside of room 7C1 from the beginning of 9th period to 3:45 P.M. On Thursday, you can hand in your donations outside of room 7C1 from the beginning of 9th period to 3 P.M. and at the general meeting after 10th period. 

Thank you!

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. GET YOUR EX WIFE, EX GIRLFRIEND, EX BOYFRIEND AND SOLVE ALL TYPE OF PROBLEM THROUGH COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM. My name is Enoch martin my wife and I got married 6 years ago and we were so much in love with each other, we have 2 kids(josh and rebecca). One day my wife came back home from her friends place and she told me that she wants us to file for a divorce that she's no longer interested in our marriage, i was surprise and everything seem to me like a joke. after then i tried all my best to get her back but there was no way. but to no avail, my heart was broken, i wondered whats happening .i was on facebook when i saw a post on how Dr Ewan helped a lady to bring back her lost husband. i was scared but because i love my wife so much and I am ready to do anything to bring her back. I decided to give it a try by contacting him via email:covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com, So when i contacted him i narrated everything to him and he said my case is not a serious one that my husband will come back to me within 18 hours if i believe in his power.he told me to do some things to do which i did before 18 hours, my wife called me on phone and was crying for forgiveness. right now we are now a new branded family with more happiness, we are even going on vacation on xmas. please if any one of you out there is passing through same issue in your marriage, relationship issues contact Dr Ewan today or call or add him on whatsapp on +234905735398 or check out his webpage http://allwomenstalk.com/p/58034af4f725a97d108b4569. contact him today on covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com now.
    . I will keep on sharing the good news about this. Thanks Dr.

    ReplyDelete