Coney Island Half Marathon

10:05 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Hey Everyone !!

I hope all of you are enjoying your summer whether you are working, on vacation, or simply staying out
of the sun! Of course, even though it is the summer, volunteering doesn’t stop and you can get a head
start on your hours now. Coney Island Half Marathon needs us to help set up stations ranging from water
stations to baggage check during the event. Please join us if possible!


*This event will not offer any points since it is a summer event*


Date: Sunday, July 15th, 2018
Time: 6 A.M - 10 A.M
Location: Pat Auletta Steeplechase Pier
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/bJK7H4
Contact Person: Tracy Jiang 646-595-5363
Sign Up Link: https://goo.gl/shHH32
View Volunteer List: https://goo.gl/9nrsdn


*P.S To all Graduating Seniors, we will remove you from the mailing list soon. Thank you for your
patience*

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Numpang ya min ^^

    HANYA DI KENARI POKER BANYAK BONUSNYA BOSSKU
    Bonus New Member 50%
    Bonus next deposit 5%
    Bonus rilingan 0,5%
    dan masik banyak yang lainnya bossku
    Penasaran!!! coba aja dulu.. biar gk penasaran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete