TEAM HOPE WALK AND HIGH SCHOOL FAIR SET UP

7:57 PM Unknown 1 Comments

HI GUYS! WE HAVE TWO EVENTS THIS WEEK:

We will be volunteering with the Huntington’s Disease Society of America (HDSA) for their Team Hope Walk. We will be helping them set up the event, run various activities, keep watch while people leave the site for the walk, and clean-up. We need 12 volunteers for this event. Please wear comfortable shoes!

Date: Saturday, September 16th, 2017
Time: 1 P.M.- 5:30 P.M.
Location: Hudson River Park- Pier 45, New York, NY 10014
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/w5iVTg
Contact People: Darren Zhang- 917-628-7797, Alston Shi- 917-981-1618
Sign-up Link: https://goo.gl/kQ6daP
View Volunteer List: https://goo.gl/A1gvty
Points: 20 points
*SIGN UP WILL OPEN AT 8 P.M.*


Ms. Sullivan needs some volunteers to help her set up the high school fair. Volunteers will help with putting up posters, setting up tables, and more. Food will be provided!

Date: Friday, September 15th, 2017
Time:. 4 P.M.- TBA
Location: Meet in front of the Auditorium
Contact People: Darren Zhang- 917-628-7797, Alston Shi- 917-981-1618
Sign-up Link: https://goo.gl/Gt7TLW
Points: 10 points
-
H.O.P.E. 3rd Generation Executive Board (2017-2018)

President: Jasmine Lee
Vice President: Darren Zhang
Secretary: Ka Po Leung
Treasurer: Cindy Zheng
Club Representative: Flora Tan
Creative Coordinator (C2): Mengxun (Monica) Lin
Event Coordinators: Alston Shi, Alvin Lee, Angela Xie, ChoYan Huang, Jerry Tam, Rayhan Howlader

Advisor: Mr. Lee

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. GET YOUR EX WIFE, EX GIRLFRIEND, EX BOYFRIEND AND SOLVE ALL TYPE OF PROBLEM THROUGH COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM. My name is Enoch martin my wife and I got married 6 years ago and we were so much in love with each other, we have 2 kids(josh and rebecca). One day my wife came back home from her friends place and she told me that she wants us to file for a divorce that she's no longer interested in our marriage, i was surprise and everything seem to me like a joke. after then i tried all my best to get her back but there was no way. but to no avail, my heart was broken, i wondered whats happening .i was on facebook when i saw a post on how Dr Ewan helped a lady to bring back her lost husband. i was scared but because i love my wife so much and I am ready to do anything to bring her back. I decided to give it a try by contacting him via email:covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com, So when i contacted him i narrated everything to him and he said my case is not a serious one that my husband will come back to me within 18 hours if i believe in his power.he told me to do some things to do which i did before 18 hours, my wife called me on phone and was crying for forgiveness. right now we are now a new branded family with more happiness, we are even going on vacation on xmas. please if any one of you out there is passing through same issue in your marriage, relationship issues contact Dr Ewan today or call or add him on whatsapp on +234905735398 or check out his webpage http://allwomenstalk.com/p/58034af4f725a97d108b4569. contact him today on covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com now.
    . I will keep on sharing the good news about this. Thanks Dr.

    ReplyDelete