December Meeting

6:35 PM Unknown 5 Comments

Hey guys!
We would like to apologize if you were unable to hear us during today’s meeting. To make up for it, here is a meeting overview!!
  • Hoodie Design
Hoodie designs have been out for a while now and we need your help in determining our final design! The survey will close at today at 11 PM. Please remember that the more people that purchase, the cheaper the hoodie would be!
  • Instagram
We are currently trying to expand our instagram account and we need your help! We have decided to implement a new and easy system that will not only allow us to see your beautiful faces on our instagram, but also allow YOU to earn points! Please submit photos that you have taken during H.O.P.E. events and email them to us at bthshope@gmail.com with the email titled "H.O.P.E. Photos." Remember to provide your name and osis! If your photo gets chosen to be featured on our instagram, you will get 5 points for that photo.
  • Winter Wonderland
Our Winter Wonderland Holiday Party will be taking place next week! Ticket sales have started yesterday and will end on the 13th. Please remember that seats are limited!!! Tickets are 10 dollars each and worth 20 points. DO NOT LOSE YOUR TICKETS because your tickets will be used to count sign-ins. Note that on the day of the event, we will be giving you wristbands in exchange for your ticket. DO NOT LOSE THE WRISTBANDS OR ELSE you will not be served food.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GO TO WINTER WONDERLAND
- We prepared a lot of FUN ACTIVITIES for you guys to participate in and as usual, if you win a game, you will get….PRIZES!
- UNLIMITED FOOOOOD!!
Y’all should totally come.
  • St. John’s Bread and Life
The St. John’s Bread and Life event is coming up this weekend and we have a few spots left. The sign up is currently open so you may sign up for the remaining spots. We realized that we have made a mistake in our email concerning point changes for this event. Since shift 1 is 1 hour longer than shift 2, shift 1 should rightfully be worth more points.
Here are the new points conversions for St. John's
Shift 1 - 25 points
Shift 2 - 20 points
FULL SHIFT - 50 points
  • Meeting Locations
Because of Band and Chorus rehearsals, we have been moved up to the lunchroom. Our meeting locations will always be in the auditorium UNLESS specified. Also, please go out and support your fellow Chorus and Band members at their holiday performance!
  • Third Generation Executive Board
A LOT of you have been asking us this same question over and over and over again. “When are you guys going to pick 3rd gen?” Well we are only going to give you a HALF answer and that half answer is SOON. If you’re interested in applying, please free up your winter break because you will have a lot of filling out and writing to do. *wink wink* Let the excitement begin. :)
P.S. If you did not get a chance to swipe in during today's meeting, please message Courtney or Elizabeth on facebook or simply send us an email.
Thank you everyone! H.O.P.E. to see you at Winter Wonderland!

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/whataspp +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/803/581/876/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Every One Out Here
    I'm from New Jersey USA. Getting back your husband after a divorce, break up. My husband and I have been through every top reason for divorce; financial struggles, bankruptcy, stressful jobs, becoming parents when we weren't ready (neither one of us would give our kids back just the amount of stress is overwhelming) we fought ALL the time over anything and everything. I threatened divorce all the time. One day after a fight I said I was done and filling. He told me he wasn't in love with me any more. After a day or two of cooling off I realized that divorce is not what I wanted. No, our marriage was not healthy but we had so much going against us an neither one of us were trying. I begged for him to forgive me and that I didn't mean it. He told me he loved me but wasn't in love with me any more. Those words hurt and I believed him. After a month or two he also backed out of the divorce and didn't want to leave me. We also saw THREE different couples counsellors who did not help us at all. (Maybe just bad luck) we still have our moments but not as bad as before. We BOTH read a book called "Love and Respect" i read a great testimony of him that he help many to fight against their divorce marriage and broken relationship so i email him straight ahead at solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com and explain the fight between me and my husband, so he gave me assurance and guarantee that my husband will come back again and forgive me just 2 days after the spell. so that was how Dr. Ogbefi help me out on my divorce problem with my husband he is really good and real man of his words plz if you need any help like my, advise goes to Dr. Ogbefi at solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com, call or And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. Ogbefi

    ReplyDelete



  4. Good-Day:

    Are you seriously in need of an urgent finance to consolidate your debt /bills? Are you in need of a Loan to Finance or Expand your Farm Business, Project and building Estate? or for car purchase, buying a house and other personal Loans (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) ETC. We give out long term and short term loan with a maximum of 2.% interest rate. and You are 100% Guaranteed with no social security number, no credit check required, we are into business development, finance and open to new opportunities. so kindly contact us via email: eloancompanyonline@gmail.com

    Team Regard,
    Mr. Watson Rogers
    Operations Manager.
    E-Loan Company.®

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from the United States. And i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I want to tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr IyaryI who can really solve all your problems. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing my husband Cohen. I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Cousin told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the Internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Cohen was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, This is truly miraculous and the spell caster opened him up to know how much I love and needs him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much love we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com. And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thank you Dr IyaryI. May your gods ever reward you for your good..

    ReplyDelete