Fall Parent Teacher Conferences

8:59 PM Unknown 3 Comments

Hello everyone!

We will be working at the Fall Parent Teacher Conferences! The two dates for PTC are November 17th from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM and November 18th from 12:30 PM to 2:50 PM. H.O.P.E. club will be joining forces with NHS and Key club for this in-school event. This event will be worth 20 points for EACH day you help out. Please wear Tech attire throughout the course of the event.

You will sign up for the teacher of your choice directly on the mysignup link. This means that you have immediately chosen the teacher that you will stay with for the duration of the conference. Rooms of teachers will be told either during the day of the event or in a future email.

NOTE: Since this event is mandatory for NHS members, you may see names already on the sheet. Please sign for a spot that has not been taken.

Sign-In: Swipe in at the SE section of the cafeteria at 4:30 PM on Thursday and 12:00 PM on Friday, depending on the day(s) you signed up for. At sign-in, you will take an exit ticket that must be filled out and returned at the end of the event. After taking the ticket, please proceed to your job at the appropriate time.

Sign-out: In order to sign-out you must go to the northeast exit (first floor) and return your completed exit ticket to an executive. There is no scanning or checking from a list for sign-out. You must exit the building when you hand in your ticket. Please remember to circle H.O.P.E. on your ticket. You will only receive points for ONE club through participation at this event. Sign-outs will take place at 8:30 PM on Thursday and 4:00 PM on Friday, depending on the day(s) you signed up for.

Jobs during event:
You can only sign up for one job each day and you are not subject to the same job both days.
A. Elevator Monitor
During the duration of the event day's time you will be taking parents and students to their desired floors. Keep in mind that you would be in charge of an elevator card/key so failure to return the elevator card/key at the end of the event would result in serious consequences.
B. Translator
You will aid families in translating during meetings with teachers and possibly assist families in navigating the school.
Languages needed: Chinese (preferably well-versed in Mando and Canto), Spanish, Urdu, Bengali, and Russian.
C. Teacher's assistant
You will stay outside of your designated teacher's room and aid them in whatever they may need. Teachers tend to ask students to monitor parents and keep track of time per meeting.
D. Dinner Set up
After tenth period you will help set up the dinner for teachers.

Sign-Up Link: Click Here!

Thank you everyone!

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/whataspp +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/803/581/876/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete