Last Day to Buy Winter Wonderland Tickets Moved to Tuesday, December 15th!

12:38 AM Unknown 1 Comments

The last day to buy Winter Wonderland Tickets will be changed to Tuesday, December 15th instead since we want to finalize the number of attendees earlier. We will not be selling tickets on Wednesday, December 16th anymore. If you want to attend the holiday party, please get your tickets by Tuesday! There will be unlimited food (chinese food, sushi, more), desserts (cakes, cake pops, etc), and games/activities. The proceeds from the ticket sales will be donated to charity as well!     

If you signed up as a Winter Wonderland Ticket Lunch Period Helper for Wednesday, December 16th, you must still go to the SGO store to help out. Mr. Raftery will let you guys know what he needs help with. There will still be an attendance sheet there. 

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. DR SAVOIR recently brought my fiancee back to my life, after we have been composed for 4years. We have stayed living favorably without any altercation . I always converse about matrimony with him but he replies me with, And promise me that we will soon get married. I was shock on a faithful day when he called me and told me that he is no longer interested in the relationship, because he met another girl, and they were almost getting married. I was washout and dizzy after hearing that from him. I was so drained and tried to get him back to myself because without him in my life i don't know what happiness could be in his absences, To deprived me of him it was dreadful because I truly love him with the whole of my tenderness, Until I was fixed up to DR SAVOIR whose email is---- potentialspelltemple@gmail.com---- I communicated with him and he guaranteed me that my wish will be settled unto me after 48 hours, and he told me to count on his words and he gave me every purpose why I have not to worry any longer. So that was how DR SAVOIR came into my relationship life and fetched my boyfriend back to me after 48 hours as DR SAVOIR guaranteed me, and now here I am affirming of his virtorious works. And he also cast money spell for me that really well-ordered out for me. So I will recommend you to contact him once you are in need of magic spell. he is sincere and real to help you out.. potentialspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete